Energia watches have 30 atm waterresistant and 48mm in diameter case with NH35 automatic movement inside and set of the following unique features:
- Helium release valve. It is integrated in the watch case spring-loaded one-way valve activated when the difference between the inner and the outside pressure reaches a critical level. This function is useful for commercial divers operating at great depths using diving bells with breathing gas mix inside.
- An enhanced hardened 3.5 mm thick mineral K1 crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Screw-in crown
- 18 Swiss-made tritium tubes: 13 pcs. in indexes-reflectors on the dial, 4pcs. on 3 hands and one in sapphire capsule in bezel.
- Custom leather and silicon straps interchangeable by just one screw driver.
- Whole watch set is packed to the original XL-size dry box . The dry box can be easily transformed to Collector’s Box with cells for storage of 4 watches, 4 additional straps and one screw driver